Terms & Conditions
- All communications / correspondences are generally done via emails. It is the client's responsibility to keep us updated with their relevant email addresses.
- All estimates/quotes are based on our understanding of your requirements and as per given time-frame. Any changes to the functionality including micro-improvements, may incur additional costs accordingly. Please ensure and clarify our understanding in a face to face meeting.
- By accepting a quote, you agree to and accept the terms and conditions of BeeHome. Acceptance can be verbal, by email, payment of Initiation, signing a quote.
- Clients to ensure that we have included all requirements in the quotes/proposals/estimates and that we fully understand their requirements. Clients must provide us with clear guidelines along with the flow or specific details they may require. When such details are not provided, we will proceed with our understanding of the requirements and quote accordingly. At a later stage, if a discrepancy arises, it may lead to additional costs to accommodate the changes.
- Any complexity related to specific tasks, must be advised in advance and included in the proposal for costing purposes. We operate in good faith and rely on our clients to disclose the full picture at the time of quotation. Any discrepancy arising due to unclear requirements will not be borne by BeeHome.
- There are limited man-hours allocated to each task including Web Development ,Digital Marketing and Business Analyst. Minor changes may be included within the allocated hours. This will be analysed on a case-by-case basis.
- BeeHome will make every effort to complete the project/changes in the given timeframe. Reasonable delays are accepted if functionalities are redefined or modified.
- Any delays at client’s end, may delay the project and proposed timeframes and may incur additional costs.
- Any bugs (programming errors) reported during or just after the development does not attract additional charges.
- Any re-work on an already completed task will attract additional charges. Any changes in the design after the design approval will incur additional charges.
- Any modifications requested during the development or after the Go-Live approval will incur additional charges. All additional work, over and above the estimates is charged separately. Under no circumstances will BeeHome be liable for any delays caused by change in the project brief.
- Website/application content and all related materials need to be provided to us within the first two weeks of starting the project.
- BeeHome reserves the right to refuse service to any client, if these are not aligned with our business operating principles and policies.
- If your website/application is not hosted on a BeeHome server, any additional man-hours that may be required due to any server or network related issues are not covered in our quotes and may be charged separately.
- If you require the project to be put on hold, please advise us in writing in advance. To put the project on hold without incurring additional charges.
- Depending upon the functionalities required, there may be 3rd party components such as Third Party Payment Gateways or SSL certificates involved in building a website/application. Any unforeseen limitations of 3rd party components are beyond our control. Any third-party component purchase costs (such as SSL, Payment gateway, Google Adwords, Plug-in licenses etc) are not included in our quotes.
- The client must recognize that at times there may be unforeseen circumstances that will delay the development process, particularly with reference to the integration of third party software. We will try our best to complete the project as agreed in the proposal. As long as it is within a reasonable period, the client agrees not to penalize us for any genuine delay, when every effort to keep the project on the proposed schedule is taken.
- Domain registration/renewal and Hosting charges are not included as a part of any project/proposal unless mentioned otherwise. If required, a quote for which will be submitted separately and approved by the client.
- BeeHome provides its services as is, without any guarantees on security or other issues leading to loss of data, sale or reputation. We ensure to the best of our ability that our systems and servers are protected from hackers, viruses, intruders and other online and offline problems, however we will not be held liable for any disruption of services if such a situation arises.
Digital Marketing Package
- All digital marketing packages are for a minimum of 3 months period. Thereafter, cancel anytime with clear one month email notice.
- They are billed Quarterly and are payable by the 1st of every month.
- Packages are designed with keeping in mind Digital Marketing requirements of our clients. There are specific man-hours allocated each month and any unused man-hours are not rolled over to the next month. No third party softwares or marketing expenses are included.
- BeeHome employs fair use policy, which means that although we don’t formally transfer over any unused time to the next month or formally accumulate unused man-hours, we do understand that your needs may change from month to month, and we allow flexibility in good faith sometimes.
- Any extra hours used may be billed separately. Any urgent tasks will be charged separately.
- Payable by the 1st of every month.An administrative fee of ₹ 1000/- will be charged to the clients account for any late payments or declined credit card charges.
- There are absolutely no refunds for any fees related to the digital marketing package.
- BeeHome reserves the right to terminate at any time with written notice to the Client.
Basic Annual Maintenance Package Terms
- All maintenance packages are for a minimum of 12 months period.
- Maintenance packages are billed annually, however are paid monthly on the 1st of every month.
- Packages may include 12 months basic website hosting, email hosting and DNS hosting.
- Packages are designed to serve website maintenance tasks only. The hours may not be used for projects such as full redesign or major functionality add-ons.
- Any extra hours used will be billed separately
- All prices quoted in Indian Rupees are inclusive of GST unless specified.
- All invoices are to be processed as per the schedule via your preferred method of payment.
- Milestone payments must be made within 2 working days of each milestone/schedule, unless mutually agreed otherwise. Final payment must be made prior to the website/application/project going live.
- Receipt of payment is deemed as acceptance of the quote, milestone, delivery, project and terms & conditions.
- BeeHome reserves the right to negotiate and refund appropriate portions of the amount paid by customers towards the requested service. If you cancel your order after making the payment, but the work has not commenced, we will refund 75% of the payment that you have already made. If the order is cancelled after the commencement of work, the maximum refund or charge will be 50% of the invoice. There will be no refund or adjustments if cancellation is called when more than 50% of the work has been completed. All cancellations must be received in writing and can be sent via regular mail, email . Telephone requests on cancellations will not be accepted.
- Late fees and charges: All outstanding invoices will incur a late payment fee of 10% of the pending amount from the due date.
- Is the date on which the payment is due as per the terms on the invoice/proposal
- An invoice is deemed to be outstanding if the payment is still due after 3 days of the expiry of the due date.
- Any payment relating to the domain name registration renewal or hosting or any 3rd party products or service purchased on behalf of the client will have to be paid in full and is non-refundable. In case of all renewal cancellations, we must be notified at least 30 days before the renewal date.
- Hosting is an annual charge which must be paid in advance for the whole year. All renewals must be paid by seven working days prior to the expiry date. BeeHome will not be responsible for issues relating to delayed payment.
- It is the client’s responsibility to renew the hosting in time ie. before the expiry date. Failure to renew in time can lead to loss of files, data, emails, backups etc. All unpaid hostings are disabled or deleted from the server.
- Hosting is on shared and non-shared servers hosted via third party providers. BeeHome ensures best to our ability that our systems and servers are protected from hackers, viruses, intruders and other online and offline problems, however we will not be held liable for any disruption of services if such a situation arises.
- Client is solely responsible for the content stored on and served by the hosting service purchased and the activity of any scripts or email services created under the hosting service. The Customer must maintain the security of all account passwords and applications or scripts and ensure all scripts under the hosting service are free from malicious content that may harm any part of the Server, other client accounts hosted, or the external systems of visitors viewing the hosted content.
- Incase of a malware attack, BeeHome reserves the right to delete files on the hosting service without giving any prior notice.
- Hosting Cancellation requests must be sent in writing or by email one month prior to the expiry of the same. Once the hosting has been renewed, it cannot be cancelled and must be paid for the full year.
- If the hosting is not paid and renewed before the expiry date. We reserve the right to disable the hosting and all associated services including emails and dns records. Additional charges will be applicable to re-enable the hosting. BeeHome will not be responsible for any loss of data, files, emails, backups, restoration costs etc.
- If a hosting has been cancelled / disabled then all files, emails, databases and backups will be deleted from the server without any notification to the client.
- All domain registrations and renewals are to be paid in advance.
- BeeHome will not be responsible if a domain expires due to non-payment / late payment of the charges. All payments must be made by seven working days before the expiry date.
- It is the client's responsibility to renew their domain names with us.
- All invoices and dues must be paid in full before we release the requested domain name.
- BeeHome offers packages in coordination with third party providers. Changes to the third party provider’s rules and policies may ultimately affect the services we provide or the terms and conditions herein
- All content of this website is a property of BeeHome unless otherwise specified. BeeHome reserves the right to change the content or policies without any prior notice.
- The project related copyrights can be transferred to the client at an additional cost, after the full payment of the project and upon signing the Certificate of Acceptance. BeeHome reserves the rights to refuse the transfer of ownership if irregular circumstances arise.
- Copyrights handed over to the client do not include rights to re-use the code for another website or re-sell the programming codes for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. In the case of business restructuring or ownership change, ownership of the website may be transferred from one owner to another.
Please note that BeeHome reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without notice.